|Date:||Saturday, May 2, 2015|
Please check back for more information about the 2015 race.
|Age Requirements:||14 and over may run on their own|
|5-13 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian|
|(child and parent/guardian must both be registered)|
Participants will receive a shirt and a medal. Click here to view the 2014 course map.
- Bikes, strollers, roller blades and animals are NOT permitted on the course.
- Participants must meet at least a 14:00 minute/mile pace.
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees
All finishing participants will receive a finishers medal.
Prizes will be awarded for the top three finishers for the 5K in the following age categories for men and women: 9 & Under, 10-14, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+
- Age category awards are based on chip time not gun time.
- Age category awards will be mailed once official race results have been submitted. Please allow 3-4 weeks post-race for awards to be mailed out.
- Overall and Master category winners are not eligible for age group awards.
- U.S. and PA are bonus categories and are eligible for overall prize money and age group awards.