Start Sharing Today
How does it work?
When you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email welcoming you to the race. Inside that email is a personal URL that you can share with friends and family. Every time that link is used by someone who completes a registration, we’ll keep a tally.
What can I earn?
For every 5 people referred, you will receive $25 as a full or half marathon runner or relay team*:
- Recruit a total of 5 people to register and we’ll give you $25
- Recruit a total of 10 people and we'll give you $50 back ($25 + $25 = $50)
- Recruit a total of 15 people total and get $75 back - ($25 + $25 + $25 = $75) - that's the equivalent of a FREE registration!
- Recruit 20 people and we'll send you some bonus swag
(Note: Referral Refunds will be awarded only once you have reached 5, 10 and 15 referals. Maximum refund allowed is $75. The amount will be applied to the credit card on file with your RunSignUp account.)
How do I participate?
In order to start earning towards the above referral levels, please note the following:
- Referrals can only be credited to you when a registration is completed using your unique URL. Make sure your friends and family use your link to get to the registration site when they complete their registration!
- Your unique URL can be found in a few places: in your confirmation email, or in your RunSignUp account. To find the URL or the status of your referrals click on My Profile, under Runner Links section, My Referrals.
- This referral program as outlined above is good for full and marathon runners!
- *Relay Teams will receive a URL to share as well. However, only the Captain will be refunded money, so be sure to share the Captain's URL. (If you recruit another relay TEAM, it counts only as 1 referral.)
Can 5K runners participate?
Yes. But the refund levels are different, given the cost of the 5K entry. For every 5 people referred, you will receive $5. Maximum refund allowed is $15.