Date & Time
Date: Saturday, May 2, 2015
Start: 10:00 AM
: Each child may have one adult run with them on race day at no additional charge. Parent/Guardian name will be added during child’s registration.Register
Kids of STEEL schools/sites have the option to receive their students' race numbers and shirts ahead of time so that they can distribute these items at their school/site. If your child is part of an official Kids of STEEL school/site, please check with their coordinator to see if they will be taking advantage of this option.
If your KOS school/site is not distributing items or you do not attend a KOS school, you have two options for packet pick-up.
- Visit the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo on Friday, May 1 between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM and look for the Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon booth. Click here for Expo hours and location.
- Pick up your race number and shirt on race morning, Saturday, May 2, near the start line on the North Shore starting at 6:30 AM.
Please note that all kids will receive their goody bags at the finish line.
*Due to construction, the Kids Marathon course will be altered slightly. The proposed course is currently being reviewed and should be approved and available by March 1, 2015.
The Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon begins on the North Shore and runs across the Andy Warhol Bridge and finishes at the official finish line downtown.
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, baby joggers, strollers, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course
- Animals are not permitted on the course
- Headphones (iPods, mp3 players, CDs, tape walkmans, radios, etc.) are discouraged
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees
- Parents/guardians do not need to register themselves for the Kids Marathon. During the registration process they will include their name as running with the child on race day. Each child may have one adult run with them on race day at no additional charge.
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after January 1, 2015
Congratulations on completing the 2014 Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon. Click on the link below to download your 2014 finisher certificate.